mardi 25 mars 2014

The awesome ladies project

If you've been following this blog for a while, you may have noticed a change recently in my journaling style. I got a huge creative kick from Kara Haupt's classes and have been on a mini-album / themed journal spree ever since.
 
Recently, I came across Kristin Tweedale blog post about her Awesome Ladies Project. You pledge 2 hours a month to creating something that makes you feel like the awesome lady you are. That is like right up my alley. Well, I just so happened to have a super cute We R Memory Keepers Instagram album on hand. Plus some printed Origrami pictures that I hadn't used yet.
 
And a willingness to use what I have to tell a story. Even (especially?) if it's mine. So BAM! I'm in.
 

Kristin will be sharing her contribution to the project on the last Friday of each month on her blog. That's March 28th friends! What do you say? Want to join in? I, for one, am quite excited.

2 commentaires:

  1. Yay for playing along! I am so excited. Also -- I love those albums! They are the cutest thing!!! I can't wait to see your finished project.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. thanks Kristin. I'm excited to see yours actually. I'm loving your 29 before 29....

    RépondreSupprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day