lundi 24 mars 2014

Mini album in the works

I've got a few projects percolating all at once. One of them is a mini album about Hong Kong and our experience here. One of my friends was inspired by 30 Days of Lists and wanted us to make a 'HK top 5' album. Like '5 things that HK has changed for me', '5 annoying things', '5 amazing places to take in the view', etc.
 
I decided to do mine without buying anything else and just using up my stash. So I am using a Basic Grey Capture album and page protectors (had them already), some Project Life cards from my big pile, found ephemera and pictures that have already been printed but haven't made it into my Project Life albums. This last gave me a reason to purge my huge box of leftover photos.
 
The core of my album is complete. Next week we are having a sushi/listing night to get it all done.
 
 
Gotta make room since we are moving this summer....
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day