jeudi 6 mars 2014

Lists 5 and 6

On to lists 5 and 6:
 

List 5 is definitely and great prompt! Loved thinking about these couples.
 
 
-Aragorn and Arwen from Lord of the Rings
-Buffy and Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Roland Deschain and Susan Delgado from The Dark Tower books by Stephen King
- Lyra and Will from His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
-Anna and Mr. Bates from Downton Abbey
- Willow and Tara also from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
 
All of these couples had kind of tragic love stories!
 
List 6:

 
As usual I have 10 000 projects going on at once. I easily get struck by an idea or an urge to try something new. I have put aside my stitching to play with paper and glue, but that doesn't mean I am not thinking about my quilt and other endeavours!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day