mercredi 26 mars 2014

Lists 23 and 24

I have to say thst I really love that woodgrain background on the left.
 

I knew I had the perfect Project Life card for List number 23. It's from one of the recent Studio Calico kits. This List reflects my mood. I'm not into anything too crazy these days, just feeling like I want to curl up, play with paper and not talk to anyone. Alas, income tax papers need to be scanned and sent, such is life.

 
For list number 24, I took some some pressure off myself. I don't think there are 'best ways to show love', just 'ways you show love'. Anyway, these three sprang to mind right away.
 

Undivided attention is getting harder to give with all the gadgets we have in our daily lives, don't you think?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day