jeudi 27 mars 2014

February Project Life pages

These pages have been almost done for a while now. At first I was waiting on a paper delivrey and then life got crazy with the recent death of my father and the travel that implied. So here are my completed February pages.
 
This is Feb 3 to 9th, picking up right after Chinese New Year. Lots of soft hues here. I used products from Studio Calico and Dearest Someday.
 

This nezt spread holds Feb 10 to 16, which includes Valentine's Day! So a lot of love on these pages. Aside from the afore mentionned products, there are some calligraphy downloads by Jasmine Dowling, some vintage looking valentines by The Black Apple and cards from the Plus One mini kit.


The week of Feb 17 to 23 was busy because I was hosting a big birthday party on the 22nd. So a lot of the preparation, plus most of the photobooth shots were documented and added to my album. The first layout has the events from the week.
 

And these next ones document my birthday party! Let's go down the rabbit hole, shall we?
 



Those are dried rose petals that I put between one sheet of vellum and one transparency. The photobooth was a huge success and people really went all out with their costumes. LOVE IT!



 I have to say that Studio Calico's Sugar Rush kit was one of my favorites ever. The colors went really well for all these pages and the ones after. Feb 24 to March 2: my real birthday is on the 25th, so this layout is still about me getting cake and all sorts of goodies! There is an insert on the right, which documents an exhibit that I went to see and that I thoroughly enjoyed.
 


And that was my birthday month in pictures and words! (Also I'll take another 15 000 of those Kal Bartesky thickers please)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day