samedi 15 février 2014

March 30 Days of Lists - My notebook

We are once again getting ready to start a new round of listing. Yes, 30 Days of Lists is coming in March! If you read my blog, you know I really love this project. It takes just a few minutes a day and give your creativity a huge boost. Love that! For more details, or to register, just follow the link on the top right of this page.
 
I also love making my notebook for the month and deciding on an approach. For March, I really wanted a notebook that was spring-like. I think we are all over winter and its drearyness....time to bring in some color! That is the mood I was going for with this notebook. I'm thinking florals! Outdoors! Woodgrain! Fresh air! Wilderness!
 
Before I get too carried away, here is the cover of my notebook:
 

And a peek at the inside pages. This notebook is 6 x 8 inches and has 30 inside pages. I have just made a whole bunch of these for my fellow Listers. They are available in my shop here. If you register, you can get 15% off your order!









I'm really excited for this round. Will you be joining me?
 
 
You can see the cover of my December 2013 album here, the cover of my September 2013 notebook here, and my albums for March 2013 and September 2012 are here.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day