vendredi 14 février 2014

January Project Life pages

I already shared my intro page on the blog, but I really like it, so here it is again ;)
 

The backside of it, slightly modified from the last picture. It features my goals for the year. On the right, I wanted to put in some pictures of Hong Kong and of the children (mostly because I really wanted to use the gold Kal Barteski card!). I really like these colors together...gold, black, blue.
 

The first week (Jan 1 to 5) was a short one. Taking down the Christmas decorations and hanging out outside.
 

January 6 to 12 : My youngest was sick, so we stayed home most of the week. I like how the left side is muted and the right is colorful.
 

January 13 to 19: Hong Kong was getting ready to ring in the Lunar New Year and pops of tangerine, red and gold were popping up everywhere.


January 20 to 26 : I feel like I've simplified my approach, but can't seem to put my finger on how I've done this!? I'm putting less pressure on myself to show every single activity and have my PL ressemble a to-do list. I like the fact that I'm using pictures and more cards and adding writing that is more heartfelt and not just about scheduling.
 

January 27 to February 2nd : Lunar New Year fell on Feb 1st this year, so I spread that week on two layouts. The first one has the first part of the week. The right side showcases our day at the beach on the first.


This second layout is of the amazing New Year fireworks display. This is always a highlight of the season for us and since this is our last time watching the fireworks, I really wanted to document them. I used some printables by Mei Li Paperie and cards by Dearest Someday.
 

Thanks for looking!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day