jeudi 6 février 2014

Heart banners

My birthday preparations are coming along nicely. I made these heart banners as a photobooth backdrop. I just hand cut them in a haphasard way from various cardstock and scrapbooking paper and made piles.
 
 
After that, I just ran them through my sewing machine. I've never done this before and I loved the process. It was easy and economical since I already had all of these papers on hand.
 
 
 
 
 
I have 10 strands with 8-11 hearts each. I'm going to hang them vertically as a background. I'm thinking of letting people leave with them if they want to.
 
 
I punched out some heart confetti with the leftover paper. This will be spread out on the table. There will be no paper wastage around here.



 Getting there. Yesterday I watched Burton's Alice in Wonderland....and I liked it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day