mercredi 8 janvier 2014

November Project Life Pages

Here are my Project Life pages for November. Hardly any inserts for this month and I think I like it better this way. I'm in the process of figuring out how I want my PL album to be in 2014, so trying to stay focused on what works.
 
I'm getting more comfortable with less photos and more cards. I like 'slow' weeks, when I can document the everyday. This is Nov 4 to 10:
 

When we have visitors, as we did for this week, Nov 11 to 17, things get a little more hectic and I try to document it all. I'm ok with this because this our last year in Hong kong and I know that when we leave, my PL will be a little less full! So this week is on 2 12 x 12 layouts.


I was so excited to use the 'sweater weather' cards from LifeLovePaper and from Dearest Someday.


We had barely a day between visitors. My friend arrived from canada and we left for Tokyo during this week. So all my pictures from the trip are in my Tokyo Handbook. I was able to put in a picture of what my husband and the kids were doing while I was away (on the bottom right). Here is Nov 18 to 24:
 
 
When we returned from Tokyo, my friend was still on vacation so we ended up doing lots of stuff here in Hong Kong, which warranted more inserts. So this is Nov 25 to Dec 1st.




Soon I will share my December pages. They are almost done.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day