vendredi 17 janvier 2014

My Project Life 2014 introduction pages

For the first page of my 2014 album, I decided to go with a limited color scheme and use some of the PL Studio Calico kit cards that I had in my stash. I really like Elise Cripe's use of 'mugshots' in this post and wanted to adapt that idea. So I took 2 Instax pictures of each of us (my kids took the ones of me). It happened that we were all wearing clothes that fit the color scheme. The 'Life' postcard is from an old Uppercase magazine. I love the way this page came together!
 

The back part of the Life postcard says 'Work' which I thought would be perfect as a title for this side of the page which would focus on my goals for the year. Most of the cards are also from SC PL kits and from Life Love Paper's Christmas paper packs and printables. I tried to keep the color scheme tight with mostly black, gold and blue hues. 'Elevate' is my One Little Word for the year. I also wrote some goals associated with this word. Next to the 'Make Something Today' transparency, I put down my creative goals for the year.


Let's do this!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day