mercredi 29 janvier 2014

Dans ma tannière update

I've been working on my Dans ma tannière project. My Photoshop software just arrived and I will start working out my ideas. In the mean time, I've prepped my notebook. I started by using my own punched labels as index tabs in my book.
 

I've started jotting down ideas for branding. I put in inspiring pieces too, like this business card from a store in Hong Kong.
 
 
Since I would like to design some Project Life cards in french for each month, I bought these lovely triangle index stickers to seperate each month in my notebook.




So, even though I said 'Just start!' I once again waited until I had the most inspiring notebook ever. And now I'm filling it up happily!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day