mercredi 25 décembre 2013

Lists 23 and 24

Here are my lists 23 and 24.
 
 
List 23 : who I consider family. My girls, my friends, the ones that have been around since we've been 17-18 years old. The friends I depend on and who can depend on me. They are my chosen family. My family means my husband, daughter and son, my sister and her husband, my parents, my cousins, uncles and aunts. My pets : my cat Makiavel whom we had to give away but who is still alive and my cats growing up, Yoda and Soleil, both passed.
 
 
List number 24 came just after a great day spent at Disneyland Hong Kong (hence the first quote) and lots of discussions about Christmas! That last one is by my husband when he came home from work in time to smell the turkey.
 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day