samedi 21 décembre 2013

Lists 19 and 20

 
I'm glad that I'm keeping up with these lists, even though December is such a busy month. Listing gives me time to reflect on this month, this year.
 

I wanted to keep list 19 simple because the background paper is quite busy. So I went with a Project Life printable card by the über-talented Tina Azsmus from Life Love Paper. I modified the list because I wanted to write down the projects I want to work on in 2014. I've been pretty good about keeping up on Project Life but I want to tackle some other projects this coming year, including the 'haphazard quilt' (an expression I borrowed from Kelleyd67 in instagram.)

 
For list 20, I once again used a card from the LLP line of printables. This sounds like a great day!
 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day