mardi 5 novembre 2013

Upcoming Workshop

I shared this mini book on my blog here a few weeks ago. These mini-books are great because they are easy to carry around, can showcase an event perfectly with 14 pictures and only use one sheet of cardstock!
 
I made this second one last week. I think these make super stocking stuffers! I love that I can use some of my (ginormous) Christmas sticker stash in these little books.
 



 
Lots of pockets for secret journaling!








 
This one has a Christmas theme, but I'm making a Halloween mini-book too. If you're like me you have waaaaaay too many Halloween papers and I'm looking forward to using some of the embellishments.
 
Basically, these are very versatile and adaptable to your papers or events. I will be teaching this method at HK Memory Chest on Wednesday November 13th. I hope you will join me there! We may even have time to make 2!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day