jeudi 28 novembre 2013

More on my December supplies

This year I'm documenting December in two different spaces. The first is my 30 Days of Lists notebook. Everyday I'll be writing out the prompt in the form of a list. For more info on this project, please read this post. And you can register through the link on the top right of my blog page.
 
The second way I'll be documenting December is with December Daily type spreads in my Project Life album. I bought the Studio Calico kits, but am saving the album for another project.
 
I thought I'd show you some of my supplies which will be used in both these projects. I'm going for a neo-vintage type of vibe. So I caved and bought the Cavallini and co vintage stickers. I also bought this great set of vintage playing cards in red and green from Saturday am Vintage. The wood buttons I got in Tokyo along with the Marimekko card and the wood veneer trees and flakes come from Handmade Modern.
 

For paper embellishments, I also bought the awesome Christmas paper pack from Saturday am Vintage. The Make It Merry line from October Afternoon has these lovely vintage style die-cuts and journaling cards that will go well with the rest of my stash.


I also have stickers, die-cuts and stitched cards by Handmade Modern and little tags from The Black Apple.
 

And finally, I have collected some vintage papers of my own and some really cool looking junk mail :)


I'm really excited to get started on these projects. Bring on December...I'm ready!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day