dimanche 17 novembre 2013

I can't wait for this round!



I ended up choosing the Neo-retro notebook. I'm so very excited to start listing! I've been gathering some goodies to decorate the inside. For the September 2013 edition, I did lots of layering and had an Instax picture for each list. This time, I'm going to keep the layering, but not the images.

I'll be using lots of vintage papers taken from various packs that I've found on Etsy. I'll also use some embellishments from scrapbooking lines, including stickers and paper scraps. I want this notebook to have that vintage feel to it, but with the bold colors seen throughout the notebook (aqua, pink, red, grey).

I'm so happy that so many Listers participated in my giveaway on the private blog. I can't wait to see what the winner will do with the notebook I made. If you want to participate this round, please click on the link on the top right of the sidebar to register!
I am an affiliate, but the enthusiasm is all my own.

I not only love listing as a fast form of memory-keeping, but also because you never know where even a small list will take you. I was so blown away by some of the lists that were on the FB page last round. It's amazing that a prompt that seems so trivial can stir up deep emotions and feelings. I love that you get the whole range of possible emotions in the lists for the month : fnny lists, sad lists, short lists and long lists. It's all good. It's also a really great way to connect to people and to boost your creative side. I've met a lot of great people through this project so I hope to see you there!

What will you be using for your lists?

8 commentaires:

  1. You already know how much Iove this journal! I'm hoping to have mine ready to share later this week :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. looking forward to seeing it Elizabeth!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am so excited for this event! It's going to be part of my December Daily and I just bought a neat little chevron journal at Michaels (and a bunch of other things I should have left there!) I am also doing a vintage holiday quilt along !! Enjoy your trip and see you in the lister group, YAY!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. By the way, I love your cover, so vintage!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much Elaine. I'm also really excited to document December like this.

      Supprimer
  5. Love this! Can't wait to join in on my first list! I'm using a canvas covered journal that I decorated and have no clue yet what I'll do on the inside. I'll observe for awhile first before proceeding. Just want to see what everyone else does to get an idea what this listing thing is all about! ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I am the same way, I love to do my own thing but always find the #30lists community so inspiring. You'll catch on really fast that there is no wrong way to do this project :)

      Supprimer

Template designed by Rainy Day