mercredi 6 novembre 2013

Christmas cards

One of my friends asked me to make her some Christmas cards for her small business. I like this challenge because I'm not really a card maker. Last year, I had a lot of fun making some word themed cards for her (she has a translation company) and I was glad she asked me again.
 
This year, we decided to have fun with sequins and transparencies. Here is the result:

 
I hand cut the Christmas trees with an exacto knife (I don't have a cutting machine) into some red cardstock paper. I then put some sequins between two pieces of acetate and glued them in. I covered the inside part with a different colored scrapbooking paper. For the envelopes, I simply stamped a Christmas angel with some red ink.
 
 
I misted the top of the cards with some gold mist and added a few words in French and English, in keeping with the translation theme.



It was a fun project and I do love it when people appreciate handmade goods.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day