jeudi 7 novembre 2013

30 Days of Lists December edition

Yes! 30 Days of Lists is coming back for a special December edition! I am very excited to see what they have in store for us during this special month. If you would like more information, please click on the button on the top right of my blog to get the newsletter. registration for this round starts on Nov 11th, next Monday!

I have lots of great notebooks in the shop for your to choose from. Please take a look here! You'll also see lots of washi tape samplers, stitched pockets and Project Life kits. I hope they inspire you.

In the meantime, I am in a conundrum! I simply cannot decide which notebook I want to use for my lists. I need your help to choose. Please tell me which you prefer.

1. Vintage style

I made this notebook last year, but never listed it in my shop, because I just love those papers so much. It is made with some Webster's Pages and Basic Grey papers from 2-3 years ago. I really love the way they go together and the 'dark, woodsy, warm socks and pjs' feel of the colors.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. Neo-retro style

This notebook i just made from a mix of my favorite current papers. It has a retro feel, especially for some of the graphics, but the colors make it very contemporary. Hence the term 'neo-retro'! I like the playful aspect of this one, lots of bright colored papers to write on.

 
 




So hard to choose....won't you help me out, pleeeeeease?!

In the meantime, check out the website : http://30daysoflists.com/?utm_source=Spread+The+Word+Giveaway&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=August+2013

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day