lundi 23 septembre 2013

Shop update!

 
Got some lovely new washi tape this weekend and promptly made these sets:
 

I think this set is perfect for Filofax or daily planner enthusiasts. It has weather, cooking, tea and coffee doodles and a great to do list.
 
 



After making the Halloween PL kits, I decided to put together these destash card packs made with Halloween paper. They are perfect for Project Life. There are two sets. The first has 4 x 6 cards, which is great because you have the option of cutting them in two to make 3 x 4 cards.
 
 


This second set is made up of 3 x 4 cards. Everything is already trimmed and ready to be slipped into your PL pages.



I love Halloween. These papers are really cool (just look at that Alice in Wonderland one) and it took me a while to stop hoarding them. I hope you enjoy these. At only 3.50$ for 25 cards, they're a steal!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day