vendredi 13 septembre 2013

It's Halloween in my shop

Halloween is probably my favorite holiday (after Christmas!). The colors, the aesthetic, the skulls and general creepiness speaks to me. In Canada, October is crisp and the leaves have all fallen, leaving the trees bare. They crunch under your feet. There is a smell to the air that is very specific to that time of year. A kind of childlike excitement and energy fills me at that time of the year. I miss the smell and feel of October so much, here in Hong Kong!

Anyway, it's Friday the 13th! Perfect moment for a Halloween shop update!

Four new Project Life Halloween kits are available.

Spider Manor:

 
Pumpkin Spice:



 
Black Cat:

 
Haunted House:

 
 
I also have some great notebooks to hold your costume brainstorms, candy routes and phantasmagoric apparitions:
 







 
You'll also find punched circles and labels. Perfect for Halloween layouts, place cards for dinner parties or for goodie bags.
 
 
 
Please take a look...if you're not too scared !
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day