mercredi 25 septembre 2013

20. Comforting me this week

And a hard week it has been. I kept the color scheme in tune with the previous list. I used a Rifle Paper co note, washi, the Instax pic and a heart paper clip.
 
 
 
Comforting me this week : this book and the internet.
 
The book is 'Bring up the bodies' by Hilary Mantel. It is quite engrossing, the story of Anne Boleyn's downfall seen through the eyes of Thomas Cromwell.
 
The internet because I live far from my friends and family. Being able to correspond with them through FB, email or whatever is really precious to me.
 
Especially when I know my friends are going through some particularly hard times these days, I feel a little closer to them even though I am a continent away. I wish I could do more, but if I can be at least a little source of comfort to them through the little messages or notes that I send them, then I'm happy about it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day