lundi 2 septembre 2013

2. Projects I'm currently working on

 
For my second list, I thought it was fitting to use a project life card, since I'm working on 2 PL albums, one for 2013 and one for my amazing summer vacation. I'm also working on a writing journal, a 'getting back into shape' program and participating in Fatmumslim's photo a day challenge on IG. I started an embroidery sampler in 2012 and had to put it aside when I injured my elbow. I'm really trying to get back to it because I find it so very meditative.
 
 
I added a picture of my piles of journals and projects, plus this lovely 'create every day' paper (available here) and some washi.

 
I couldn't help but snap this picture of my window ledge studio. I love creating here. I used the Letterglow app to do the writing on it.

 
Sigh, I will really miss this place when we leave next summer....


1 commentaire:

Template designed by Rainy Day