vendredi 20 septembre 2013

18. I ask for help when...

Honestly, I'm pretty good about asking for help, but it's not always easy!
 
For this list I used a great paper with the definition of 'semaphore' on it and an old index card with a reference book. A little vintage wallpaper, my photo and an old label.
 

So I ask for help when I am frustrated (particularly when it comes to computers or reaching things that are high up on the shelf); when I am tired or sick I have no trouble asking people to take over or help me out.

For that last one....maybe I'm petty but sometimes I do it on purpose to ask someone to help me because I want them to go through what I deal with. Like always having to take out the garbage or little menial but repetitive things like this.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day