dimanche 1 septembre 2013

1. What's new so far this year

Here it is, list number 1!

I'm so happy to finally use my stash. I'm already liking this layering technique. For this one, I used a small sign that I found in a stationery store. I figured the "it's new" was a perfect fit! I also used some vintage papers, an Instax picture, scrapbooking paper scraps, a label and some washi.




My list reads :

1. My craft blog -love it. That would be this blog :)

2. Venturing into new artistic territory. I took a picture if a recent painting I did ina style that I continue to explore.

3. More time together in the evening because of JC's job. My husband's job has lightened up recently and he is more present in the evenings.

4. My Instax Mini! Which I used extensively this summer in my travel journal and that I will use for this round of 30 Lists.

Love this project!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day