mardi 13 août 2013

Why I love 30 Days of Lists

I have participated twice in 30 Days of Lists, once in September 2012 and once in March 2013. In March, my Etsy shop became one of the sponsors of the event.

30 Days of Lists is a prompt-based project. You get one prompt a day for thirty days and you answer or interpret the prompt and write it out as a list. It can be as elaborate or as simple as you wish. Some people jot their lists down in a notebook, or on post-it notes, some do digital lists or write on pictures. There is no wrong way to do it and so it can really fit your style.

Here are a few reasons why I love 30 days of Lists (in the form of a list!):

1. It's only 8$
2. It's an easy way to add creativity to your life
3. It's as simple or elaborate as you want it to be
4. This project helps me to reflect on certain aspects of my life
5. The completed notebooks give me a great glimpse into my life at different moments
6. I get to use my handmade notebooks and my scrapbook stash
7. I meet and connect with creative and inspiring people.

Here are some of my favorite pages from past notebooks:

September 2012:

 
 
 
 
March 2013:






 You can see the rest of these by clicking the '30 Days of Lists' tab at the top.

If you are interested in this project, please click the link on the right side of my page to register. The best 8$ you'll ever spend! Plus you get a discount in my etsy shop, which you can also visit by clicking the 'shop' link on the right.

I hope you'll join me for the September edition!

www.30daysoflists.com


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day