samedi 17 août 2013

Pages from my travel journal

My travel journal is still a work in progress. I put in lots of sketching paper and watercolor paper, thinking I would have lots of time to fill in those pages while on vacation. Well, I ended up not doing as much sketching as I thought I would. So I've been filling in the pages here in Hong Kong, working at a leisurely pace. It's fun to revisit theses amazing places we saw just a few weeks ago. Here are some of my favorite pages.
 
 
































I really enjoyed using my Instax camera to add-in pictures on the go. If you'd like a chance to win one, just register for 30 Days of Lists (follow the link on the right side on this page). You have until Saturday, August 17th to be included in the draw!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day