vendredi 2 août 2013

I'm back and an announcement!

I'm back from a wonderful and much needed three week vacation in Europe. it was amazing from beginning to end! I'm finishing up my monster of a travel journal and will post pictures of it here when it's done.

In the meantime, I have lots to keep me busy: 30 Days of Lists is coming back in September! And once again, my Etsy shop, Vanessa's Fancy is a sponsor. This means that if you register for 30 Lists, you'll get a special discount on products in my shop.

If you are interested, please click on the 30 Lists Newsletter button on the right side of this page and sign up. You'll receive all the news about the upcoming 30 Days of Lists

Registration starts on Monday August 5th! I hope you'll join me :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day