mardi 6 août 2013

Fatmumslim photo a day - July

For the second time, I participated in Fatmumslim's photo a day challenge on Instagram. i had lots of fun and I chose to do it in July because it was during my vacation. I figured it would be a great way to document each day. It was great and the prompts really matched up with what we were doing.

I used the Collect photo app to record these pictures and here are the cards made by exporting each 'day' from that app. I've seen many people use this, among them Cinback and Annette Haring on Instagram and I like the look. I'm using the app to document August, although I'm not doing fms this month.

So here are my fms photo a day pictures for July.




































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day