lundi 5 août 2013

30 Days of Lists registration is now OPEN!

If you want to register, please follow the register link on the right side of this page. It's only 8$ for a full month of creativity. Plus, registered users get a discount in my shop (among other discounts), have access to printables and the private blog.

All you need is 10 minutes a day to write a list. It can be in any format you want : Project Life pages, scrapbook layouts, on post-it notes, digital or really simply in a blank notebook. It's up to you! Personnally, I use the notebooks that I make in my shop Vanessa's Fancy (see link on the right). If you want to see my past albums, just click on the 30 Days of Lists banner at the top of this page.

I hope you'll join me in this fun community
:)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day