mercredi 19 juin 2013

May Project Life Pages

I've been using more of my stash in my PL pages lately. This also means a little more inserts since I always have a bunch of photos I want to put in. For the week of May 6 to 12, I put in an insert that focused on my role as a mother.
 

I really liked these 'morning to evening' cards and wanted to keep this simple and clear and showcased little moments in my life as a mom.
 
 
The back part of the insert was a perfect place to put all those beautiful sentiment cards that come with the Studio Calico kits.


Here's the second part of the week with the pictures for Mother's day.

Love it when kids say these precious things :)

 
From May 13 to 19 : less stuff going on, so I was able to use one of those four pocket page protectors on the right. I like being able to use my 12 x 12 papers too!


I went to town with the Studio Calico stamps. I love their designs.
 

 
I also used some of my own hand-carved stamps.

 
For the week of May 20 to 26, I made another insert to account for a little staycation. I used this new page protector (design G) and I really like it.


Super fun to use the stamps again and I'm glad I had that sage colored ink, it makes everything come together perfectly I find.




 
The back part of the insert and the last part of the week.


I was hoarding that 'Make today awesome' card! I'm go glad I used it. I stamped the 'adventure no' and glued in the little camper.

 
It was easy to add in the other wood veneer card I had. It looked so cute with the boys being cool.

 
Week of May 27 to June 2nd. FINALLY blue skies in Hong Kong! That felt so good. We went to the beach and I happily dedicated a whole page to it! Love how colorful this spread is.

Week of June 3 to 9: I had a very creative week. I made my travel journal, wrote letters, painted a couple of projects and carved some stamps too. I also organised a little end of year show at home so the kids could show their stuff. Good times!


I've got *just* enough room in this album for the three weks left in June and then I'm starting a new one. LOVE this project.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day