mercredi 22 mai 2013

Project Life pages for April

I just love the colors and the patterns on this spread.
 



Lots of different products : Studio Calico PL kit, Paislee Press, Balzer Designs, Dearest Someday...


For the week of April 8 to 14, I added an insert with a series of pictures of Hong Kong seen through (rainy) taxi windows.


I am loving my Instax Mini. We had fun playing around with it and the pictures make cute inserts.


 
Here is the second half of the week with the back of the insert.


 
Two Dearest Someday cards on this page. I love the quotes and how they are written.


April 15 to 21. New haircut and finishing up contracts. Lots of green here, which isn't a color I particularly like, but it all comes together here.




The picture of the kids taken with my Instax reminds me of my childhood pictures. LOVE that! I like the fact that since you have less control with that camera, there is an element of surprise.



I sed a lot of transparencies on the pages for this week, April 22 to 28. It's extra colorful because my sister (who lives in Sydney) came over for a surprise visit!




Lots of hidden journaling  and business cards on this page.


Week of April 29 to May 5th. On the Monday, we learned that my grandmother passed away at 101 years old. So I wanted to keep the pages sober. I have to say I do love the black. I added some stars to make it less morbid. Because it was a pretty full week, I have it on 4 pages instead of 2.




Here is the second half of that week. Love the orange and gold and black. I kept the idea of using stars to hold it together aesthetically.




This is one of my favorite pages in my album because of the black and gold and of the pictures and sentiment.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day