lundi 6 mai 2013

Pretty paper stash

 
At the beginning of last week, I went on a paper run. I found these lovely gold and black papers at a small store in Hong Kong. They look so beautiful together! I'll definitely be using these in my This is me album. And I'll be making a Project Life kit to sell in my Etsy shop too.
 
Then, on Friday, I went to my scrapbooking store - HK Memory Chest - to take a look at their most recent paper aquisitions. There was a wonderful giveaway and I got all of these papers for free! I'm so excited, these will make great notebooks for my shop, but also be useful in my other projects. What an awesome paper haul!

 
Plus, I just received my brand new Japanese Screw Punch, which will make my bookbinding a lot easier. I can't wait to get started.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day