lundi 6 mai 2013

Hooligan by Simon Birch

Simon Birch is my favorite contemporary artist. He's based in Hong Kong and I go see every exhibit he does. I love love love his style. I so wish I could play with color the way he does. My dream is to actually own one of his paintings (my favorite is called 'The things that keep me alive keep me alone'...what a title!). Unfortunately, I can't afford it!
 
His most recent exhibit, called Hooligan, is in Central HK until the end of May.
 
 
This one was painted on linen.


 
This may be my favorite of the series.




 
These paintings are as beautiful seen up close as from further away.



























My daughter was having a great time imitating the images.

 
 







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day