jeudi 11 avril 2013

Project Life quickie and new alpha stamps

Because I don't print my pictures at home, I sometimes forget to upload some files to the photo shop. This happened to me the last time I had a batch of photos printed for my Project Life album. Although I do weekly spreads, I usually sit down and put the pages together at the end of the month. Yesterday I did a quick page from our trip to Singapore in February.

I usually start by picking out my pictures and ephemera and add in the journaling and little embellishments later.



Yesterday I went out to bring my son to the bus stop and when I returned, I had a package of amazing goodies from Kikki.K waiting for me. I love love love discovering new stationery store/suppliers.



I bought this lovely set of alphabet stamps. Love the handwritten look. I still have to practice my placement, but they fit perfectly into that card. (And no, that is not a mistake, this is how we write 'Singapore' in French!)

 
Here's the finished right page:

 
On the other side, I put in pictures of our visit to the Aquarium. I added an insert on the right page. This is my new favorite from the Becky Higgins page protectors : it has 3x4 and 4x4 pockets. Since 4x4 is Instagram size, I'm in heaven. In that insert I put in pictures of our walkabout in Singapore's Chinatown.

 
I wrote my impressions on a 3x4 card that I inserted behind the bottom right picture .
 
 
 So much to see, loved the crazy mix of architecture, the soft colors and all the little details that were delightful indeed.

 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Template designed by Rainy Day